The best thing about this version of bacon and eggs is that you don’t need to stand over the hot stove watching the bacon and eggs as you cook the toast and tend to your little ones! Simply place in the oven, set the timer and wait 🙂
-2 Rashers Bacon
-Salt & Ground Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and spray the insides of 2 ramekins with cooking spray.
2. Line the inside of each ramekins with a rasher of bacon. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Remove ramekins and crack one egg in each ramekin.
4. Season with salt & pepper and return to oven for 6-7 minutes, or until the egg whites are set.
5. Serve as is or on toast with brekky sides such as sausages, fried mushrooms, tomatoes, etc.