The best thing about this version of bacon and eggs is that you don't need to stand over the hot stove watching the bacon and eggs as you cook the toast and tend to your little ones! Simply place in the oven, set the timer and wait :)
-2 Rashers Bacon
-Salt & Ground Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and spray the insides of 2 ramekins with cooking spray.
2. Line the inside of each ramekins with a rasher of bac...
Quick and easy these pizzettes could be dinner, a snack or finger food - whatever you like.
-4 Pieces Roti Bread
-4 Tbsp Pesto
-2 Tomatoes, diced
-8 Button Mushrooms, sliced
-1/2 Spanish Onion, diced
-10 Cherry Bocconcini, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Lay 2 pieces of roti bre...
An easy chickpea recipe, perfect if you're looking for a healty snack that the kids will eat.
2 x 400g tins Chickpeas, drained and rinsed,
1 clove Garlic crushed ,
125 ml Olive Oil,
1 tsp of lemon juice,
2 tsp paprika,
Place the chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and one teaspoon of the paprika in a food processor and pulse to make a coarse puree. Season with salt and pepper and place in a bo...
Green Curry has a lovely flavour, mild enough for children.
-2 Tbs Butter
-1 Onion, Diced
-1/4 Cup Green Curry Paste
-1 Cup Vegetable Stock
-400mL Can Coconut Milk
-1 BBQ Chicken, Cold & Shredded
-1/2 Cup Broccoli (Cut into small florets)
-1/2 Cup Frozen Peas
-Rice, to Serve
1. Heat butter in a large pan. Add diced onion and cook until translucent.
2. Stir in curry paste and cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Stir in st...
Roasted Chickpeas-otherwise known as Chickpea Chips in our house. This recipe is so simple and the 'chickpea chips' are so more-ish. It's hard to stop at a handful!
Tin of chickpeas
Seasoning of choice; eg. Sea salt, Moroccan seasoning...
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius
2. Drain the tin of chickpeas.
3. Rinse the chickpeas and pat dry with a paper towel.
4. When dry place the chickpeas on to a baking tray an...
San Choy Bau offers a delcious, quick, easy and low-cost meal that will leave your family asking for seconds. :)
-500g Pork Mince
-1 tsp Minced Garlic
-1/2 Brown Onion, diced
-1 1/2 Cups Chinese Cabbage or Bok Choy
-1 Cup Snow Peas, cut in thirds
-3 Tbs Hoisin Sauce
-1 Tbs Kecap Manis
-1 tsp Sesame Oil
-1 tsp Vegetable Stock Powder (I use Vegeta)
1. Brown mince over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, cabbage and snow peas an...