These Nutella Banana Puffs are so delicious they can be an afternoon snack, however often I give them to the children as a dessert ? for my fussiest child, it was a great way to get him to eat banana without complaining.
Ready Made Puff Pastry
1 egg, lightly beaten
- Place one sheet of Puff Pastry onto your chopping board.
- Cut into 4 sections.
- In each section spread Nutella, being careful to leave around 1 cm clear on two sides to join the pastry together.
- Cut small pieces of the banana into each section.
- Using a brush, brush a little egg over the two sides where you are going to join the puff pastry.
- Get a fork and press down along join to bind the pastry together.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20minutes until pasty golden and ‘puffy’
When I make these I often make my Cheese & Vegemite Scrolls